Wednesday 22 July 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Side Characters That Deserve Their Own Series



Another Top 5 Wednesday! If you haven't seen my other Top 5 Wednesday posts, or don't know what T5W is, then this is for you. But if you have read my other T5W posts, you know the drill, and you can just skip to the next paragraph. So T5W was created by gingerreadslainey. If you would like to check out her channel, here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/user/gingerreadslainey And here's the Goodreads group if you would like to check it out: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

So if you haven't noticed already, this week's topic is "Side Characters That Deserve Their Own Series". I think this is a pretty cool topic! But without further ado, let's get into the list!

5. Nehemia Ytger from The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas



I really want to know more about Nehemia's past. We know that she is a princess of Eyllwe, which was conquered by the King of Adarlan, and that her family practiced the magic of Wyrdmarks. I think it would be interesting to see what her life was like before she came to the castle and met Celaena. Plus I really liked her character.

4. Liam, Chubs and Vida from The Darkest Minds Trilogy by Alexandra Bracken



I really loved all these characters, and I want to read more about their pasts, especially Vida. We knew a bit about Vida's past and only a bit more about Chubs and Liam's. It was mentioned that Vida had a tougher past than most, so I would love to read more about her. I think a bind up of the three stories would be great!

3. Kelsier from The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson




Kelsier was said to have a difficult past. He was sent to The Pits of Hathsin after being captured by the Lord Ruler. And he thought that it was possible that his wife betrayed him. We could see what really went down during that time, and see how Kelsier snapped, became a Mistborn and escaped Hathsin. I think all of this would make for an interesting and action packed prequel! Plus I would love to jump back into that amazing world (although I still have to read the last two books in the trilogy)!


2. Reyna from the Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan



Reyna is another character that had a tough past and that I want to know more about. She had a rough time with her father, ended up on Circe's island, which pirates then attacked, and finally at Camp Jupiter. I think her story would make for an excellent series, and I would definitely pick it up if it were ever published!


1. The Marauders and Lily Evans and the Next Generation of Harry Potter from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling



I want a prequel series about the Marauders and Lily so badly! I want more of their adventures, their friendships and to read about the rise of Voldemort the first time! It would just be so great! But since that hasn't happened, I'm just stuck reading headcanons on Pinterest... 

Anyways, I would also really love another series about the next generation of the Potters, Weasleys, Malfoys, ect. I just want more fun adventures and more Hogwarts! Let's face it, I just want to get back into the world of Harry Potter!

Well that's it for this Top 5 Wednesday! What characters do you think deserve their own series? I'd love to hear your answers!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment